Monday, February 1, 2010

God's Amazing People

As I get ready to start my four month missions adventure in Spain (just two more days!), the closer the time comes to leave, the more my mind turns to the family and friends I am leaving behind and the ones I will gain in Spain. I want to thank everyone for their amazing support, their blessing, and all their prayers. Our God truly is great, and when His people follow His example and live a life of love and uncompromise, they show more clearly the awesome and loving God of the Universe. That's what my family and friends have done for me, they have blessed me by encouraging me and simply showing and reminding me of God's great love; something everyone should keep near to our hearts.

Thank you all for your shining example.

No comments:

Post a Comment