Monday, March 22, 2010

Julie's Visit

This past week one of my good friends from the States came and visited me. We had a lot of fun, having opportunities to go sightseeing in Córdoba -
in Gibraltar -
in Mijas -
and Málaga -

However, this week wasn't one of just play. On March 18 and 19 the church had two work/cleaning days. On those days Julie and I painted, cleaned, organized, and had just as much fun as when we were sightseeing. We also kept my normal schedule for the most part, being involved with the church and its people. It was a very busy, but fun, 11 days.
Praise reports:
  • March 13 I shared with the Youth Group and that went really well. I talked to them about being chosen and called by God.
  • Julie arrived safely and we had an amazing time together. (She is returning today; please pray for a safe trip home.)
  • Every day I am continuing to improve in Spanish. I've had a friend offer to get together with me a couple of times a week to help me with my Spanish. In return I'll help her with her English.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or would just like to email me, you can contact me at: gracelw92@comcast.net. Thank you all for everything!
~ Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment